- I do not have it all together. I have no clue what I am doing.. still (I look confident but secretly I don’t know what to do)!
- I will wear the same leggings and/or yoga pants for three days in a row. (My yoga pants do not go to yoga..just saying.)
- Sometimes I will go two or maybe three days without washing my hair..dont judge (dirty hair equals volume right?).
- I am WAY too hard on myself.
- I reward myself at the end of a stressful day with a LOT of chocolate.
- I worry about crazy stuff like if my childs crib will eat her or something..ok maybe not that crazy, but pretty much. I WORRY about all things concerning my child.
- I will leave the house to take a break only to stay gone at the most 3o minutes because I miss her so bad (and my wonderful husband).
- Some day’s I am so ready for her to go to bed and then the second she falls asleep I miss her craziness.
- I really love this being a mom thing.. God has shown me areas of my life I need work on that I never knew needed work (patience, endurance, patience).
- Motherhood helps you stay humble and not get prideful (tantrums in the store, blowouts in public, etc).